Whether you are setting up a new medical practice or you are a newly commencing doctor in an existing medical centre, Abbott Pathology can help you make your life easier.
With Abbott Pathology's long history of industry leadership, you are secure in the knowledge that you will have one of the world’s most comprehensive pathology practices and recognised specialists as your partners in practice.
It is easy to commence using one of Australia’s premier pathology providers.
Establishing a Licensed Collection Centre in your Facilities
To request assistance with establishing a licensed collection centre in your facilities, telephone us direct on (08) 8159 7900 or click here to email us.
Medical Liaison Officer Visit
To request your local Abbott Pathology Medical Liaison Officer to attend your practice and detail services, or to help you get started, telephone our Marketing Department on (08) 8159 7900 or email us with your details.
Services that can be detailed and arranged by your Abbott Pathology Medical Liaison Officer include:
- Practice startup services
- Collection Centre locations and services
- Tailored results formatting
- Our web based results portal
- Our results download program
- Our Medical Director pathology ordering module
- Abbott Pathology CPD programs such as Surgical Skin Audit, Cytology Pap Smear Audit and events.
- Patient pap reminder services
- Cardiology Diagnostics
New Client Starter Pack
To request a complimentary new client starter pack, telephone our Marketing Assistant on (08) 8159 7900 or click here to email us with your details.
Our typical Starter Pack includes:
Additional Abbott Pathology Publications can be provided, including:
- Personalised Request Forms
- Selection of Tubes and Containers
- Selection of Sharps and Containers
- Support materials
- Test Selection guide
- Abbott Pathology Pathologists directory
- Specimen Collection Guide
- Supply requisition forms (for ordering collection consumables)
Courier Pick Up Service
To request a new client or changed client, courier pick up services, telephone us on T: (08) 8159 7900, F: (08) 8443 3146 or click here to email us with your details.
Results Download Service
To get help in setting up a results download service, telephone us on T: (03) 9244 0391 or Email us or click here for on-line do-it-yourself support tools.