Core to our DNA is to perpetually seek ways to continuously improve everything we do.
We see innovation, research and creativity as key to our ongoing goal of continuous improvement.
Our pathologists and scientists make countless scientific contributions to improve the application of laboratory diagnostics. As experts in their respective disciplines, they are actively engaged in:
- Developing new laboratory diagnostics
- Evaluating existing diagnostic tests
- Defining indications for laboratory diagnostics
- Enhancing interpretation of laboratory test results
- Setting standards for the performance of laboratory diagnostics
We seek to innovate in ways to enhance our services, tools, and products so as to aid treating doctors in gaining diagnostic insights into the care of patients.